Breakfast Club is managed by Hazelwood staff and lead by Sandra Dunn. It is available daily from 8:00am, where toast, cereal and juice is provided and the children can engage in a range of activities including: games, arts and crafts. Just before the start of the school day, KS2 pupils are sent into the playground, while KS1 pupils are taken to their lines.
Cost: £3.00 per session
Max number: 40 children due to current Covid-19 Safety measures (It used to be 60).
Tel: 020 8886 3216
Breakfast Club provision runs from 8am and will start from the week beginning 19.10.2020.
The following are specific procedures we have put in place to ensure that we keep all children, staff and parents as safe as possible whilst on site and in our care.
- Reduced numbers of pupils attending the provision;
- Organised children into Year Group Bubbles of no more than 15;
- Employed more staff to enable us to arrange children into bubbles;
- Matched each bubble with a consistent adult for the whole week;
- If possible, allocated a member of staff who works in that year group during the day to minimise the number of people your child comes into contact with;
- Organised Bubble Boxes of resources and equipment;
- Wiping down tables between use;
- Regular use of anti-bac hand gel and wipes;
- Follow social distancing guidance where possible and good hand hygiene.
Dropping off: Please enter via the entrance by the main office, not the vehicle gate. Please remember social distancing is vital when dropping off your child and be patient if there are other parents arriving at the same time as you. You will need to use the buzzer (at the main gate) to alert Breakfast Club staff that you have arrived and they will let you in.
Costs: The cost for Breakfast club is currently £3 per day per child. The full cost of the half term will need to be paid upfront, in advance of the half term you require. This is paid via ParentPay. If payments are not made in advance, your place will be at risk.
If you no longer require this provision, please call or email the school office ASAP so that we can offer it to another family on our waiting list.